Thursday 24 September 2009

Hedging your bets

I got this in my spam this morning (mistakenly thinking it was from Williams Sonoma (kitchen gods...)

Privet, my gentleman I am a woman who values people and this life. I am kind and devoted. I like everything that makes woman beautiful! I am loving and caring. I adore animals. My friends say that I am a reliable and trustworthy person. I am going in for sport as I like to be attractive and healthy. I adore horses and dogs and always dreamt to devote my life to painting and horses. I believe you will like me! Besides I am very sociable and active. I like being a manager. I am fond of dancing, especially, belly dances. I am looking for a good caring man. Children don't matter. I want to devote all my time to family and to feeling my man home. Waiting for your letter

Well. How can one compete with this when internet dating. I too have dreamt to devote my life to painting and horses. I am fond of dancing especially belly dance, not to mention feeling my man home. I like being a manager.

Tis a pity I'm only a receptionist.

Waiting for your letter, Privet...